YOGA with LIZZY
Disclaimer: Lizzy provides a nurturing & safe practice, but no responsibility will be taken for any injuries you may incur during this practice.
· It is essential that you retain full responsibility for your own physical and general well-being in applying instructions in these guided classes to your own circumstances. When practicing Yoga with Lizzy it is always important listen to your body.
· The golden rule is 'if it doesn't feel right then don't do it'. Never continue with a class or a movement that is too difficult for your level of experience or ability, or if you feel any discomfort. Lizzy encourages you to stop when you need to. Feel free to ask for assistance after the class. Lizzy is here to help you get the most from your practice and more than happy to offer adjustments or alternatives.
· You must act responsibly and sensibly at all times
· Do not participate if you under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs. If you are pregnant, follow the recommended practice only.
· I am not qualified to express an opinion that you are fit to safely participate in any yoga classes. You must obtain professional or specialist advice from your doctor before participating if you are in any doubt.
· Clear enough space to safely carry out the exercises without hitting items around you.
· Check that the device you are using is securely positioned and will not interfere with your movement
· Lizzy will not accept liability for any injury or otherwise from your participation in these classes. As is the case with any physical activity, the risk of injury is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If you experience any pain or discomfort you agree to listen to your body, adjust the posture or stop all together. You affirm that you alone are responsible to decide whether to practice yoga.
· Take care of yourself and reap the benefits. Practice deepening your awareness and understanding of your body and yourself. And enjoy :)
Please note that pre-recorded and live sessions cannot be adapted to suit any particular requirements you may have.
Intellectual Property: The copyright in the video/audio recordings is owned by Lizzy Giles. Reproduction transmission or sharing of the video/audio (in part or full) is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of Lizzy Giles.
By accessing and participating in these classes, you confirm that you have read and understood this disclaimer.
Membership is by monthly subscription, if payment is not received your subscription is cancelled or suspended. Please contact Lizzy if you have any questions.